Head of Service
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Head of Service, for the Fostering team in Peterborough.
As a Head of Service you will directly manage and be accountable for Peterborough City Council Fostering Service including, Fostering Transformation projects; Recruitment and Assessment, Fostering Support, Specialist Fostering, and Training.
As an Early Years Teacher you will be responsible for:
- Manage commissioning partnerships that support and enhance the delivery of fostering services. Manage the budget within cash limits and develop efficiencies.
- To jointly lead of increasing the numbers of registered Foster Carers for Peterborough City Council including the provision of Parent and Child carers, Emergency bed carers and carers for Disabled children.
- To take lead responsibility for the strategic and operational development and management of the Fostering Service across Peterborough City Council.
- Maintain robust systems to support Peterborough's Children's Service progress and track all children who require permanency.
- Social care qualification. Registration as a Social Worker with Social Work England Experience in working with babies and children.
- Educated to degree level. Management qualification desirable.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Head of Service role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!