Job title - HR Business Partner
Location - County Durham, SR7
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Full time
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £41,232 - £42,378
The Role Summary
A new opportunity has opened for a HR Business Partner at a local housing association to partner to work closely with the business leaders and line managers they will advise, guide and coach the business on all people and directorate strategies to ensure that the organisation maximises and harnesses our people's potential.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Help build organisational and people capability, and shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the business.
- Drive a culture of high-performance and brilliant behaviours, as well and continuous improvement to deliver flexible, real time and responsive services to the business.
- Deliver the people strategy and liaise with other People Experience and OD/Learning Partners, tapping in to their specialisms which will include talent, succession, culture, transformation, innovation, resourcing, well being, diversity etc
- To effectively undertake day to day line management, motivate and develop, the People Experience Business Support role to ensure the successful provision of the HR and OD service.
- Develop and communicate detailed and complex project plans to key stakeholders and expert partners
- Produce and use people data, metrics and insight to inform and drive strategy, decision making, performance improvement and change across business areas.
- Offer expertise in all people related areas, using expert knowledge to make decisions from a variety of sources.
- Providing advice and guidance on people practices, facilitating discussion on areas such as restructures, succession planning, talent management, performance management, ER, organisational design and development etc.
- Able to work collaboratively with trade unions, negotiating and influencing business and people related outcomes.
- CIPD level 5 qualified or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrate a track record of proven experience operating as a strategic HR or HR Business Partner
- Proven ability to effectively manage large transformation programmes and complex people and digital initiatives.
- Experience of consulting with a variety of stakeholders and transforming ideas into actions and strategies to enhance performance
- To know and understand the organisation, its strategy and customers, as well as possessing a very good understanding of the people challenges faced by the business
- Proven ability to build key relationships and effectively collaborate with others as is the ability to listen, consider alternatives and manage diverse viewpoints with emotional intelligence.
- Experience working with trade unions and within a collective agreement arrangement, successfully managing employee relation cases.
- Confident judgement and decision making under pressure.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com