We're on the lookout for a Neighbourhood Officer working to join the believe housing team on a fixed-term basis for 12 months
About the role
- You will be required to deliver a proactive, customer focused estate and housing management service across our neighbourhoods. To deliver outstanding services direct to customers in line with the vision and values of the organisation.
- You will also be required to act as an ambassador for believe housing working with internal and external partners to deliver excellent services to the neighbourhoods in which we work.
- The post holder will be required to work across all believe housing locations
what's on offer?
Our people are our greatest asset, which is why we value you, encourage you, look after you, and empower you.
As well as a competitive salary of £26,342 - £27,488, some of our top benefits and rewards include:
- 31-33 days of annual leave
- working the believe way allows us to be more agile in the ways we work and creates a great work-life balance
- an excellent pension scheme with 16% employer contribution. Visit the LGPS member site for more details
- up to four days paid volunteering leave each year
We've been delighted to see our efforts recognised, here are some of our most recent award highlights from 2021:
- Best Companies: '2-star outstanding to work for' organisation, #12 in the UK's 25 Best Housing Associations to Work For (the only north east housing association to make the list this year) and the #25 spot in the North East's 30 Best Companies to Work For list
- Business of the Year - North East England Chamber Business Award
- Housing Organisation of the Year - Chartered Institute of Housing Northern?Awards
- Homebuilder of the Year - UK Housing Awards
- COVID resilience winner - Northern Housing Awards.
If you are interested in the role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Adam on 01772 208966.