Neighbourhood Housing Officer
We have had an exciting opportunity become available, to join a team based in Camden as a Neighbourhood Housing Officer. This is a full time, temporary position with an initial contract period of 3 months. The postholder will work alongside service managers and stakeholders to review the processes of the landlord services., identifying and correct any issues that may arise in order to provide the most effective and responsive service. This role is Hybrid, and involves working form home, office, and on site in the neighbourhood.
- Previous experience working as a Neighbourhood Officer, Housing Officer, or similar
- Knowledge of housing legislation, policies, and procedure
- Experience of providing good tenancy, housing and leasehold advice, and knowledge of best practice and compliance procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage workload efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Experience providing an effective service to members of the public
- To deliver a customer focused housing management service to the community
- To act as a lead contact for Tenant and Resident Association in the neighbourhood
- Working actively in the neighbourhoods as well as Camden offices. WFH is available when not in neighbourhood
- Supporting tenants through partnership working, and early intervention to successfully manage their tenancies
- Carry out property and estate inspections and resolve any issues identified
- Ensure tenants properties and estates comply with legislation and agreed standards
- Work alongside the community to develop community-based solutions
- Serve relevant legal notices in accordance with policies and procedures
- To provide a proactive and customer focused housing management service across a designated area and to ensure that the Council fulfils its legal and contractual obligations to tenants and leaseholders
* To act as a regular and visible presence on estates, taking action to make sure estates are safe and well maintained and provide advice, information and reports on any housing management matter.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Beth at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org