Job Title: Neighbourhood Officer
Type: 3 - 6 months temp
Driver Required: Yes
Purpose of the Role
I am representing a client based in Coventry, who are looking for someone to deliver a hands-on tenancy management service, providing excellent customer care, making a difference in neighbourhoods, and working with the residents to provide a customer orientated service.
- Effective tenancy management, ensuring legal conditions of tenancy agreements are kept.
- Effective property management through partnership working.
- Inspections/walkabouts with customers including managing low level neighbourhood issues e.g., untidy gardens and fly tipping.
- Monitor the quality of cleaning, caretaking, and gardening services and un conjunction with the Leasehold team ensure service charges are accurate and appropriate.
- Conduct tenancy management checks and investigating tenancy fraud.
- Early intervention of ASB and effective case management
- Proactively dealing with suspected abandoned properties and investigating/addressing reports of tenancy fraud.
- Deal with successions, assignments, and mutual exchange.
- Supporting internal teams to access properties to ensure compliance and safety including the management of fire risk and hazards identified through the Fire Risk Assessment.
- Experience working in a similar role and dealing with tenancy management is essential.
- A qualification in housing or willingness to work towards one.
- IT literate with the ability to use multiple systems.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent qualifications or be able to clearly demonstrate a high standard of written/verbal communication and numeracy.
- Excellent approach to customer service delivery with the ability to deal with challenging situations.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org