Temporary to Permanent Role
Full Time (37.5 Hours Per Week)
We are seeking an experienced, resilient and customer focused Neighbourhood Officer to start immediately. The client is looking to review candidates as soon as possible, with interview's commencing week beginning 12/02/2024. My client has stressed that driving and having access to a vehicle is essential, as well as being flexible and being open to hybrid working.
- carry out regular estate inspections, monitoring cleaning and grounds maintenance service contracts and acting as the conduit to ensure the safety of blocks and estates as well as drive up standards.
- ensure fire risk assessment actions are dealt with in a timely manner.
- respond to breaches of tenancy agreements, including misuse of property.
- process mutual exchanges, successions, and all other types of assignments.
- work with the customer and their advocates and other third parties where it may be necessary to consider a management transfer and make recommendations. This will include, but not limited to, incidents of Domestic Abuse, Gang Violence or MARAC recommendations.
- work with the Resident Support Team on safeguarding issues and support the customer to ensure they receive any necessary help or assistance where required.
- work with the Estate Standards Team to ensure issues are resolved and resident enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- work with the Community Safety Team to ensure that cases are logged, and where necessary joint investigations are carried.
- progress tenancy enforcement action where required and lead on legal cases with the assistance of the Legal Team
- Housing Management knowledge and experience
- Ability to drive and access to a vehicle is essential
- be part of a paid 24/7 emergency duty rota (approx. 1 week in every 8-10 weeks)
- A sound knowledge of tenancy management
- Ability to operate and be flexible in a changing environment to respond to emerging priorities
- A customer focused approach is essential - Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with a variety of people
- Understanding of organisational dynamics and strong relationship building, interpersonal and influencing skills in dealing people of all levels of seniority
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, to deliver high quality outputs to agreed deadlines
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word and Excel packages
- Commitment to Confidentiality and Data Protection
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration. If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Alex at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org