Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Personal Advisor in the Leaving Care Team with the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
As a Personal Advisor you will manage and support an allocated caseload of young people aged 16 and above, who are eligible for leaving care services.
As a Personal Advisor, some of your responsibilities will be:
- To be the key professional to the allocated young people, providing practical help and guidance which promotes the safety and well-being of care leavers.
- Assess the needs of young people who are eligible for leaving care services by actively contributing to the assessment and preparation of the Pathway Plan so that young people are supported to achieve independent living.
- Ensure that the Pathway Plan is reviewed at the prescribed intervals, and be responsible for convening additional reviews when circumstances significantly change.
- Carry out risk mitigating actions as directed or informed following a risk assessment.
- Accurately assess, evaluate and report on key outcomes for young people.
- Must have experience working as a Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Full Enhanced DBS
- Full driving Licence
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Personal Advisor role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!