Quality and Reviewing Leader
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Quality and Reviewing Leader with the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The role of the Quality and Reviewing Leader is a specialist one which stands alone in the local authority. As an authoritative professional, it is a role that may involve challenging senior managers and may require the Quality and Reviewing Leader to use statutory powers to escalate to senior management and an external judicial arena if the local authority fails in its duties.
As a Quality and Reviewing Leader, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Chair meetings and assure the effectiveness of single and multi-agency meetings (including strategy meetings, child protection conferences, and strategy meetings concerning allegations against staff)
- Prepare for and make an effective contribution on behalf of Children's Services at multi-agency meetings including the Police/Probation MAPPA panels.
- Carry out the statutory local authority designated officer function in relation to allegations against staff or volunteers working with children
- Lead and contribute to audits of practice, evaluate the quality of case audits undertaken and contribute to improving audit and assurance activity across children's social care.
- Qualified / registered social worker with the Social Work England.
- Full Enhanced DBS
- Full driving Licence
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Quality and Reviewing Leader role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!