Job Title: Resourcing Administrator
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
Type: Temp ongoing
Location: Nottingham NG2
Purpose of the role -
We're looking for an experienced administrator with experience working in a recruitment administration service to support our recruitment and reward team.
Job Role - key duties
- Interview Scheduling: Manage daily tasks set by the Resourcing Officer to include interview scheduling through the My Recruit internal applicant tracking system. Connecting with candidates either through the system, on email, sms or by phone when appropriate, to make sure they have all relevant details in respect of interviews, and that both the interviewers and interviewees have all relevant details in a timely manner.
- Offer Processing: Collating all the relevant candidate details from the onboarding portal to share with the HR Services team to enable employee file set up. Ensuring that details are checked, and any anomalies are raised with the relevant recruiter. Maintaining the integrity of files in line with GDPR. Coordinating a smooth flow of new starter files through to the HR Services team and collaborating with HR services as required
- Job Advert posting: Monitoring the advertising of vacancies on the relevant job boards as directed by the HR advisors and Managers. Loading and completing the advert template.
- General administration: Administration of Talent Acquisition files ensuring candidate records are kept in compliance with data protection legislation. Provide operational day to day administrative support to the wider Resourcing Team and the Head of Talent Acquisition.
Candidate Requirements -
- Previous HR administrative experience is desirable
- Experience of working within an office / administration environment
- Providing clear information and answering questions both on the phone and via email
- Computer literate in particular with Word and Excel
- Ability to provide advice and guidance and deliver a high quality HR administration service
- Ability to pick up new programmes and systems quickly - as candidates will be using our AT system (training will be provided)
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk