Fostering Supervision and Support Social Worker
About the Role
This company is seeking an experienced Social Worker for a Supervising Social Worker role in the Fostering Service. The ideal candidate will have a combination of safeguarding and fostering experience, a good working knowledge of fostering regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards, and the ability to work closely with local authority child care teams.
- Provide supervision and support to foster carers.
- Conduct assessments of prospective foster carers.
- Ensure that all foster carers are fully trained and supported.
- Work closely with local authority child care teams.
- Ensure that all foster carers are compliant with fostering regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards.
- Experienced Social Worker preferably with a combination of safeguarding and fostering experience.
- Good working knowledge of fostering regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards.
- Ability to work closely with local authority child care teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Qualified Social Worker with a relevant Social Work qualification.
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Valid DBS certificate.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work for a reputable organisation.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now by emailing your CV to Ashley.Brown@servicecare.org.uk or calling 01772 208 964. This company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.