Southend on Sea council are recruiting for a Social worker to work in a Children with Disabilities team.
- To provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities. To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods. To provide support to Children with Disabilities and their Families while maintaining a safeguarding approach to protecting children.
To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic action plans. Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice.
To be familiar with Equal Opportunities good practise and the Council requirements for diversity and to implement this in all aspects of working practice and promote it in the team, workplace and wider organisation.
To ensure the Team Manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from workload and seek advice as and when necessary.
Where appropriate to act as the duty worker for the team, responding to queries and issues.
For this position, you must have -
* A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
* HCPC registration
It is desirable that you have 1+ years post qualifying experience within Children's Services.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
* A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
* Excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Delanie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Delanie.Heyes@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!