Qualified Social Worker Redbridge
We are looking for a Qualified Social Worker with experience in adult care to join our team. As a social worker, you will be responsible for general social work duties covering duty in office when on rota. You will work closely with other professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Providing high-quality social work services to adults in need.
- Working collaboratively with other professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Assessing and managing risks to vulnerable adults.
- Carrying out statutory duties in accordance with the Care Act 2014.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Qualified Social Worker with current HCPC registration.
- Experience in adult care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please click the apply button and submit your CV or email it directly to Delanie.email@example.com or call 01772 208964
I look forward to hearing from you.
Candidate Referral Bonus
SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
Find your own job bonus
SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
Permanent Qualified Social Worker Bonus*
If you are placed in to a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development