I am currently recruiting a Mental Health experienced Social Worker to work within a Community Mental Health Team in Manchester.
Contract and Pay
The position is a full time, for an initial 13-week period paying between £21.06-38.78ph (Ltd) +additional business mileage (depending on previous experience and time of shift worked).
Community Mental Health Teams provide a range of support to service users aged 16-65 with mental health problems, including depression, anxiety, complex psychological difficulties including personality disorder and complex psychosocial needs.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary service that consists of Registered Mental Health Nurses, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Community Support Workers, Admin Support, Managers and Therapy Support.
The service follows the following five key functions: Assessment, Active Care Coordination, Treatment, Reviews, Wellness and Recovery.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Social Worker currently registered with Social Work England and would need to demonstrate post-qualifying experience and working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act, Safeguarding Adults.
The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £150 Social Worker Registration Bonus
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- £150 Job Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
Interested? Call Carly at Service Care Solutions.