A Community Mental Health Team in Lancashire require an experienced Social Worker to join their team.
The position is a full time, for an initial 13-week period paying between £21.06-38.78ph (Ltd) +additional business mileage (depending on previous experience and time of shift worked).
The team provides a range of support to service users aged 16-65 with mental health problems, including complex symptoms of depression, anxiety, complex psychological difficulties including personality disorder and complex psychosocial needs.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Social Worker currently registered with Social Work England and would need to demonstrate at least 2 years post-qualifying experience and working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act, Safeguarding Adults etc.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £150 Social Worker Registration Bonus
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- £150 Job Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
Interested? Call Carly at Service Care Solutions.