Social Worker - MASH
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Social Worker for the MASH Team in Hertfordshire.
As a MASH Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- The Covid-19 pandemic has had a significant detrimental impact on so many people, many families are finding it hard to cope with isolation, loss of routine, anxiety about the future, a disruption to education/work and in some cases difficult or traumatic experiences at home; all potential contributors to mental health, financial difficulties and domestic abuse issues.
- Children's Services are expecting increases in demand in different service areas at different times as restrictions are relaxed, services resume and children return to school. Therefore, we are creating a peripatetic team who can work flexibly and respond efficiently and effectively to respond to that demand.
- The post holder may be required to work across all Children's Services Social Work teams to assist with the response to COVID-19. However, your skills and experience in a particular area will be considered and we will endeavour to match you to the appropriate position.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car for work
- 1 year post-qualifying experience and ASYE should be completed.
- Social Worker Qualification (England & Wales)
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
If you are interested in the MASH Social Worker role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!